This page is here to give you an idea of my current expected schedule for releases and what I’m working on currently. Because I work to fairly rapid production rates and because I do start projects which go nowhere, what’s on here is subject to change at more or less no notice.
Most Recent Releases
- Blood Magic.
- Royal Flush.
- The Girl Who Dreamed of a Different World.
- Death’s Handmaiden.
- Bitter Wind.
- Freedom, Humanity, and Other Delusions.
- Sign of the Dragon.
- The Last Emperor: The second Twilight Empress novel.
- A re-release of all the Thaumatology books.
- The next Unobtainium book, King Solamet’s Mines, but it’s being difficult about coming out.
On the Drawing Board
- Fox 10.5/Fox Universe 1: A spin-off novel from the main Fox continuity, set in Japan. This has probably become part of an anthology called Isolated Cases.
- A Midsummer’s Nightmare. The 13th Thaumatology book and the first in a sub-series, The Sorcerer’s Symphony. Plot problems.
- The Black Moon: More werewolves! This is Crierwy’s story, set in the thaumatology universe, but 16 or so years down the road.
- Aneka and Ella do Star Trek! Well, that’s how someone put it. The continued mission of Aneka and Ella to seek out new digs, confront new alien races, and see if they’d like to get naked – or something.
Note on categories:
- Just Released: should be obvious.
- Editing Pipeline: has a completed first draft and is awaiting my edits and then proofing. When I have a solid release date, I’ll post it. These books are going to happen.
- Writing Now: is what I am actively working on. These may go into Production Purgatory.
- Doldrums: Sometimes the wind just goes out of my sails and I can’t keep the enthusiasm going, or there’s a lack of faith in the way the plot is going. Books here are likely to be picked up and finished sooner than those in Purgatory.
- Production Purgatory: is like production hell, but not quite as bad. Shadows and Reality Hack both went here and made it out.
- On the Drawing Board: more than just vague ideas, less than something I’m able to write. These are the things which may well happen in the future. (In no specific order, btw.)