This page is here to give you an idea of my current expected schedule for releases and what I’m working on currently. Because I work to fairly rapid production rates and because I do start projects which go nowhere, what’s on here is subject to change at more or less no notice.
- Hunting Mink: Ultrahumans 3.
- Frostburn: Ultrahumans 4.
- Emergence: Fox Meridian 5.
- The Ghost in the Doll: Fox Meridian 6.
- Be My Valentine: The sequel to Hunter’s Kiss.
- Gunwitch: Rebirth.
- The Zanari Inheritance.
- Misfit Magic.
- Misfit Witchcraft.
- Eden Burning.
- The Vanity Case.
- The Eyes of the Huntress: An idea I had from 2015 which I’ve finally worked out how to finish.
- A re-release of all the Thaumatology books.
- The first book in a new series called the Twilight Empress. This is intended to be a trilogy, maybe 4 books. Maybe with follow-ups if warranted.
- Guardian: Ultrahumans 5. Stuck with it partially written.
On the Drawing Board
- Ultrahumans 5 and 6: Guardian and True Dark. More closely tied than the other books, these ones will be written and released in close proximity, but I’m not sure when.
- The Black Moon: More werewolves! This is Crierwy’s story, set in the thaumatology universe, but 16 or so years down the road.
- Aneka and Ella do Star Trek! Well, that’s how someone put it. The continued mission of Aneka and Ella to seek out new digs, confront new alien races, and see if they’d like to get naked – or something.
- A Midsummer’s Nightmare. The 13th Thaumatology book and the first in a sub-series, The Sorcerer’s Symphony. Plot problems…
- The next Unobtainium book, King Solamet’s Mines, but it’s being difficult about coming out.
Note on categories:
- Just Released: should be obvious.
- Editing Pipeline: has a completed first draft and is awaiting my edits and then proofing. When I have a solid release date, I’ll post it. These books are going to happen.
- Writing Now: is what I am actively working on. These may go into Production Purgatory.
- Doldrums: Sometimes the wind just goes out of my sails and I can’t keep the enthusiasm going, or there’s a lack of faith in the way the plot is going. Books here are likely to be picked up and finished sooner than those in Purgatory.
- Production Purgatory: is like production hell, but not quite as bad. Shadows and Reality Hack both went here and made it out.
- On the Drawing Board: more than just vague ideas, less than something I’m able to write. These are the things which may well happen in the future. (In no specific order, btw.)